Catholic Appeal Update, Bulletin and More
Thank you to all of you who have contributed to the 2021 Catholic Appeal.
✅Our parish goal is $77,894. Contributions so far as at 5/20/21; $60,233.
✅Because of your generosity we are getting there.
✅If you haven’t had a chance to make your contribution, help us reach our goal by making your gift at bostoncatholicappeal.org
CARDINAL SEAN MESSAGE ON HYDE AMENDMENT
NO TAX PAYER ABORTION!!!
Pope Francis has stated that every child is “a gift that changes the history of a family…and this child needs to be welcomed, loved and cared for”.
Stop your federal tax dollars from going to abortion.
We appeal to the people of St. Isidore parish to join our Archdiocesan response to the USCCB’s nationwide effort during the month of June, when Congress will begin the legislative process. Our goal is for millions of Catholics to sign the petition on
Re-Opening Our Doors Wide!
Beginning with the Masses for the weekend of June 5-6, the following new procedures will be in place:
· Registration for Mass will no longer be required.
· Parishioners may enter any door and will not need to check in with a greeter.
· Masks will be optional. Parishioners may decide to wear a mask or not, depending on their comfort level.
· All pews will be open for seating.
· Parishioners may seat themselves wherever they are comfortable. Ushers will no longer assign seating.
· For those who wish to remain socially distant, there will be a section labeled and taped so that individuals can sit with a three-foot distance between parties. Seating will be staggered between the rows to maintain distance.
· Worship aides will return to the pews once we receive them.
· Ushers will take the collection during offertory by passing the basket. However, we will not yet resume the offertory procession of the bread, wine, and collection.
· During the Sign of Peace, parishioners will be invited to share the Sign of Peace however they see fit.
· Communion will return to the customary practice of having parishioners go up the central aisle and return by the side aisles.
· The Priest, Deacons and Eucharistic Ministers will be masked during the distribution of Holy Communion.
· Communion under both species is not allowed yet; and will continue to be received in the hand.
· Parishioners may exit after Church through any door at their convenience. There will no longer be a dismissal procedure.
· The bulletin will be distributed at the doors by ushers as worshippers leave the Church.
· Parishioners are reminded that the dispensation to attend Mass is still in place and anyone who feels ill should stay home.
· Every effort will be made to make all feel welcome and comfortable regardless of their decisions regarding mask-wearing and social distancing.
We are very happy to see our worship practices returning to normal and thank you for your patience, understanding, and support.
St. Isidore, Pray for Us!
on Thursday, June 3 at 11:52AM